MDPI (Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute) is an academic open-access publisher with headquarters in Basel, Switzerland.
Since 1996, MDPI has grown into a publishing house with more than 179 diverse open access journals, with further editorial offices in Beijing and Wuhan (China) and additional offices in Barcelona, Spain, as well as Belgrade, Serbia. MDPI is backed by more than 6500 editorial board members worldwide.
As a member of COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics), STM (International Association of Scientific, Technical, and Medical Publishers), and OASPA (Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association) MDPI enforces rigorous peer-review and adheres to strict ethical policies and standards.
Applied Sciences Publisher
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Monitor and ensure the continuous development of Applied Sciences.
2. Expand Applied Sciences and related new journals, convert traditional subscription based journals to Open Access.
3. Offer copy-editing, conversion or journal management services, as well as usage of our submission system to other Publishers.
4. Build partnerships with learned societies and associations.
5. Contribute to the training and development of staff in all MDPI offices (especially on editorial and marketing aspects).
6. Represent MDPI at publishing and scientific conferences in Asia.
1. Master or PhD degree required, preferably in sciences fields.
2. Proficient command of both spoken and written English.
3. More than 5 years working experience in the STM publishing industry.
4. Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and capable of handling multiple priorities.
5. Organizational and computer (E-Mail, Internet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel) skills needed. Excellent skills in Microsoft Office are desired.
6. Ability to communicate with customers in a professional, clear and understandable manner.
Salary and Benefits: ￥30000+/month, can be negotiated
Wuhan: 25th Floor, Shangwen Technology Mansion, No. 6, Rd. JingAn, Wuchang District, Wuhan, China
Haidian: Room 201, Building No. 4, Zijin Digital Park, No. 18, Nansi Avenue, Zhongguancun, Haidian District, Beijing, China
If you are interested in this position，please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.